Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30

JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Running on Empty" by Jackson Browne; "Break on Through" by The Doors; "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" by Warren Zevon]

Why do people feel like they're "burned out" or "running out of gas"? I stayed up last night reading Big Questions until I couldn't see-- then I got mad because I couldn't stay up longer. What are people resting up for? What will it take for you to sustain your energy level through Finals Week?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Online security
3. Research databases
4. Shakespeare's Hamlet

HW:
1. Study for finals
2. Read this page about protecting your online reputation

3 comments:

  1. After reading the article, I feel as though most of what I read was just common sense. Other than the term SEO, there really was nothing foreign about the article or so it seems to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having trouble opening this link. I tried before practice and thought it would work after and still no response I just get a timed out page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here,I am also having trouble accessing the link, when I clicked on it, it said "internet cannot display webpage"

    Alaysia Navarro
    Period 4

    ReplyDelete