What's the deal with midnight? Why do so many stories in so many media incorporate this setting-as-allusion/character? What does the hour signify to you?
2. Progress report grades
3. Literature analysis blogs
3. Hamlet: character map, background, Act I Scene ii
1. Read "The Art of Hosting Good Conversations Online" by Howard Rheingold
2. Visit five classmates' literature analysis blogs (list here) and complete the following four tasks.
-  Take notes on the essential information from the novel (on paper, due in class Wed 9/28; be sure to include the URL of the blog in addition to the title/author).
-  Post a comment on each blog that clarifies/extends the conversation in progress.
-  Explain how you used the information from the Rheingold article in writing your posts.
-  Write down your observations on the blogs you visited: what makes them effective? what needs to be improved?