JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Me and My Shadow" by Frank Sinatra; "Moonshadow" by Cat Stevens; "Jumpin' at Shadows" by Fleetwood Mac & Peter Green]
Yesterday was a transformative learning experience. I emailed a lesson plan for the sub-- I should've just posted it to the blog-- and, predictably, things went awry. Fortunately, in the most important regard they didn't lose the name of action (get it?). Students in all four periods found ways to collaborate and further their understanding of Plato's ideas. What did you learn yesterday about the "Allegory of the Cave"? What did you learn yesterday about how networks learn together offline?
2. Discussion of "The Allegory of the Cave"
3. Connections: online search
4. Collaborative working groups
1. Prepare for vocab quiz & quiz on "Allegory of the Cave"
2. Consider which collaborative working group you want to join, follow and/or create
3. Refine your "Big Question" and make sure your partner's is posted