Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ALERT!!! BACK UP YOUR BLOGS!!!

Hi Everyone,
Tragic news from the blogosphere. I just heard from a student whose blog was apparently deleted by blogger. It's weird, and it doesn't leave a good taste, but this is their online real estate and they can delete anything at any time. Please immediately back up your post files if you don't already have copies. I procrastinate on doing this too, but none of us can afford to have a semester's work go missing: don't delay.
Dr. Preston

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, my blog just "happened" to be deleted after I read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, sorry to hear it-- I know how much you wanted to pass...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if we started using doc stock, just start putting them on from there?

      Delete
  3. So, do you want us to save everything in our blog archive on to our computer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I know it's a pain, but that way, if one day you go online and your blog isn't there, you still have your work.

    ReplyDelete