UCLA basketball coach John Wooden, whose teams won 10 NCAA championships in 12 years, defined competitive greatness as, "Being at your best when your best is needed." Describe a time when you performed well in the clutch and analyze what made you successful.
2. Micro-AP Part I
1. Write 1-2 paragraphs about the test in which you answer the following questions (you may post to your blog or bring hard copy to class Friday 2.17):
- What was easy/expected?
- What was difficult/unexpected?
- What did you learn about the AP questions?
- What did you learn about your own performance under pressure?
- How will this experience influence your preparation for the actual exam?