JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day" by Robert Johnson; "Everyday I Write the Book" by Elvis Costello; "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles]
What is the hardest part of writing? Is it facing the blank page, keeping track of your ideas while you write, editing, or having your work read/evaluated by others? Explain your answer.
2. Discuss AP reading list and Literature Analysis requirement
3. Essay feedback: Montaigne/Pride & Prejudice
4. Peer editing
1. Select a novel from the AP reading list and bring it to class by Friday, 9/9
2. Edit your Poisonwood Bible essay (or your partner's) and bring to class tomorrow (Wednesday, 9/7) for group peer editing
3. Vocabulary #4 definitions/sentences/study materials