Thursday, December 8, 2011

AP TEST REGISTRATION

I just received the following email from Mrs. Dias. If anyone has any questions about this please email or see me in class on Monday. I want to make sure that everyone registers on time.

The AP Tests will go on sale immediately upon our return to school in January. We will begin announcing the sale on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 with the deadline being Friday, March 23, 2012. The cost of each test will be $79.00 per test without a waiver. Students will qualify for a $22.00 fee waiver only if they are receiving a free and reduced lunch. If they have questions regarding the waiver, please have them speak to Rosie Gauna, Community Liaison or me. In January the AP Order Forms will be delivered to your mailboxes, please distribute them at your earliest convenience. An AP Student/Parent Bulletin will be given to each student when they purchase an exam. Please contact me at ext. 2706 if you have further questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment