Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blog Design

I'm sort of tired of the way the blog looks--maybe just because I spend a lot of time looking at it-- but I'm not exactly inspired to do much about it, either. I reviewed templates for a few minutes. I like the dynamic views (Isaac's blog looks cool) but they don't have the gadget/widget capability. I'm way too busy/lazy to look through all the templates or move the whole thing over to WordPress. What do you think? Get over the aesthetics and keep it the same for spring semester? Ask everyone to help pick and vote on a new template? Make a collaborative working group out of the question and get our best artists/designers on the job? Post a comment and let us know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I say keep it the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it the way it is. It's very easy to use.

    -Marie A.
    Per. 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The verdict is in: the blog stays the same. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete