This week the topic is you. When you began this course of study you became the heroic protagonist of your own story, and now the story is what you're doing. Tell it. Specifically, for today, why exactly are you doing the project you're doing? Is it personally meaningful? Are you doing it for career reasons, for relationship reasons, for personal reasons, or just because you are still a high school student being told what to do?
[9:30-10:30 online conference with Howard Rheingold & Roy Christopher]
2. Group/individual project work
1. Post the following information to your blog:
- What you've done so far;
- What you still need to accomplish in the two weeks we have left;
- How your work will benefit you and others.
- PLEASE NOTE: failure to post will result in a status meeting Wednesday in class to determine whether you are capable of controlling your own destiny.